It’s great to be back! We are beyond excited to welcome you back to our businesses downtown. Many of our retailers and restaurants have reopened their doors but are operating in limited capacities and may have modified hours. Curbside pick-up and local delivery services are still being offered. Please check in with the individual businesses directly for hours and offerings.
Thank you for connecting with us virtually over the past few months and we are incredibly grateful for your business. Your support in the coming weeks is more meaningful than ever. Thank you.
Shop Local, Stay Safe. Our Commitment to Community Safety
Our safety procedures and protocols to protect the well-being of our employees, customers and the entire Hingham community is our number one priority. When you visit our businesses you’ll find the following measures in place during your visit:
- Social distancing is being enforced through signage, adjustments to seating and store/restaurant capacity restrictions.
- Observe 6 feet of distance between yourself and other guests or employees whenever possible.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed at the entrance of each business.
- All retail and restaurant employees are required to cover their faces along with all customers, in accordance with local rules.
- Businesses are performing more frequent, thorough cleanings.
- Curbside pickup and home delivery service is still available.