[ Holly Jolly Hingham ]
Christmas in the Square: Friday, December 3 from 5-8pm
Holiday Festivities in Downtown Hingham: Saturday, November 27th, Saturday, December 4th, Saturday, December 11th, Saturday, December 18th
Christmas in the Square
Downtown Hingham will be celebrating Christmas in the Square on Friday, December 3rd from 5-8pm. This Hingham holiday tradition has been enjoyed by thousands of residents and neighbors across the South Shore for over 40 years. We welcome all to join us in this old-fashioned, hometown seasonal celebration.
* Santa will arrive atop a fire truck in the Square in a winter wonderland of white lights and festively decorated shops.
* Live music from local musicians and student groups
* Luminaria Festival will “Light up the Square” with personalized candle bags
* Giant Sized Peppermint sticks and other holiday novelty gifts available for purchase
* The classic movie “It’s a Wonderful Life” will be projected on the train vent courtyard along with a magical snow show (cotton ball shower) sponsored by SPS
* Watch an ice sculptor create a waving Santa from a giant block of ice
Holiday Festivities in Downtown Hingham on Saturdays
Come join us for some Holly Jolly Hingham and holiday festivities on Saturdays in downtown while you shop.
* Horse-drawn Hayrides on Saturdays from 11-2 at the clock tower outside of La Petite Maison
* Drop off letters to Santa — express to the North Pole — in the designated mailbox in front of La Petite Maison
* Take a photo with our Holly Jolly character cut-outs