[ Holly Jolly Hingham ]
Christmas in the Square: Friday, December 3 from 5-8pm
Holiday Festivities in Downtown Hingham: Saturday, November 27th, Saturday, December 4th, Saturday, December 11th, Saturday, December 18th
Christmas in the Square
Downtown Hingham will be celebrating Christmas in the Square on Friday, December 3rd from 5-8pm. This Hingham holiday tradition has been enjoyed by thousands of residents and neighbors across the South Shore for over 40 years. We welcome all to join us in this old-fashioned, hometown seasonal celebration.
- Santa will arrive atop a fire truck in the Square in a winter wonderland of white lights and festively decorated shops.
- Live music from local musicians and student groups
- Giant Sized Peppermint sticks and other holiday novelty gifts available for purchase
- The classic movie “It’s a Wonderful Life” will be projected on the train vent courtyard along with a magical snow show (cotton ball shower) sponsored by Saint Paul School
- Watch an ice sculptor create a waving Santa from a giant block of ice
Holiday Festivities in Downtown Hingham on Saturdays
Come join us for some Holly Jolly Hingham and holiday festivities on Saturdays in downtown while you shop.
- Horse-drawn Hayrides on Saturdays from 11-2 at the Hingham Rotary Clock Tower outside of La Petite Maison:
11/27 10-1 Horse Drawn Hayrides: Sponsored by Jack Conway & Company
12/4 11-2 Horse Drawn Hayrides: Sponsored by Coldwell Banker
12/8 11-2 Horse Drawn Hayrides: Sponsored by La Petite Maison
12/18 11-2 Horse Drawn Hayrides: Sponsored by South Shore Bank
- Drop off letters to Santa — express to the North Pole — in the designated mailbox at the Hingham Rotary Clock Tower outside of La Petite Maison
- Take a photo with our Holly Jolly character cut-outs
- Participating shops will be open on Thursdays until 7pm and on Sundays #HinghamHolidays